I am doing research in the field of AI and distributed systems at the department of
Numerical Mathematics and Programming of Moscow Aviation
Technical University. As a part of my PhD thesis I have developed a toolkit for creating distributed
intelligent systems. My present research interests include:
- Artificial Intelligence: Expert Systems, Knowledge Representation (Frame and Production models), Intelligent Agents
- Distributed Systems: CORBA, Java RMI, DCOM
- Internet Technologies: Thin- and Think-client models, E-commerce in relation to selling knowledge, also via automated consultations
There are also different areas where intelligent technologies can be applied, including:
- Intelligent Adaptive Testing. With many adaptive certification providers nowadays (Braninbench, E-certifications, specialist.ru) I believe that better tests can be made using expert systems technology
- Intelligent Agents.
- Intelligent E-commerce:There are two aspects to using intelligent systems for e-commerce: selling knowledge and remote consultations (B2B, B2C), and providing intelligent product advice (B2C). System being developed provides excellent technology for B2B environments!
- Intelligent Web Promotion
You will find more detailed information by having a look at my publications.